A McHenry County grand jury last week indicted these people on these charges:
• Jose Loredo, 30, of the 1800 block of 24th Street, Rockford; aggravated driving under the influence.
• Scott A. Joyner, 43, of Woodstock; failure to register as a sex offender.
• Michelle D. James, 42, of the 500 block of Hill Street, Rockford; obstructing justice.
• Steven T. Napholz, 21, of the 1400 block of Blue Heron Drive, Crystal Lake; theft.
• Christopher D. Bailes, 26, of the
4600 block of Orchard Lane, Crystal Lake; identity theft.
• James D. Thomas, 29, of the 5700 block of Cobblestone Trail, McHenry; identity theft.
• Andrea M. Kief, 33, of the 5300 block of Cobblers Crossing, Elgin; residential burglary.
• William Chrisman, 36, of the 5100 block of Home Avenue, McHenry; attempted first-degree murder, aggravated battery, aggravated discharge of a firearm, domestic battery and endangering the life or health of a child.
• Genaro Pena, 35, of the zero to
100 block of North Ayer Street, Harvard; unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.