Greetings! Jack DeRue here, your compiler of questionable clues, ready for another round of ALL TRUE trivia. There is always one terrible pun in the bunch.
1. The length of an average man’s beard if he never shaved would be about 27 feet.
2. A snail can sleep for three years.
3. Virginia Woolf wrote all of her books standing up.
4. The Energizer bunny once was arrested and charged with battery.
5. The scene in “Raiders of the Lost Ark” where Indiana Jones shoots the swordsman was Harrison Ford’s idea to end it quickly so he could run to the bathroom.
6. Weatherman Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald.
7. About 75 percent of people wash from top to bottom, leaving it questionable to share someone’s soap.
8. Most toilets flush in the musical note of E flat.
9. The average woman consumes about 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime.
10. Iceland drinks more Coca-Cola per capita than any other country.
• Jack DeRue is an award-winning author and syndicated columnist. He can be reached at email@example.com.