Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Christopher M. Sanborn, 34, of the 11100 block of Algonquin Road, Huntley, was charged Wednesday, March 13, with domestic battery.
• Michael G. Domoleczny, 24, of the 3800 block of Hale Lane, Island Lake, was charged Saturday, March 16, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, failure to report an accident and improper lane use.
• Jonathan M. Trunda, 18, of the 3600 block of Bunker Hill Drive, Algonquin, was charged Tuesday, March 19, with felony unlawful recording.
• Peter Daddaboo, 53, of the 10600 block of Golden Gate Avenue, Huntley, was charged Tuesday, March 19, with domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of a domestic battery.
• Bryan T. McCallister, 18, of the 200 block of Bridlewood Circle, Lake in the Hills, was charged Thursday, March 21, with possession of marijuana.
• Giovanni Ortiz, 19, of the 1400 block of Kings Road, Carpentersville, was charged Sunday, March 24, with possession of marijuana.